|Jordan Treadwell and the Bangor Comrades earned the top seed in the zone 1 American Legion tournament with a 16-2 record. Photo by Marc Calnan|
All games will be played at the Winkin Complex on the campus of Husson University
Tuesday, July 22nd- play in game
- G1- Motor City 11 VS Penquis 0- 7 p.m.
Wednesday, July 23rd- Double elimination tournament begins
- G2- Trenton VS Brewer- 4 p.m.
- G3- Bangor VS Motor City - 7 p.m.
Thursday, July 24th
- G4- G2 loser VS G3 loser- 4 p.m.- Loser is eliminated
- G5- G2 winner VS G3 winner- 7 p.m.
Friday, July 25th
- G6- G4 winner VS G5 loser- 4 p.m. - loser is eliminated
- G7 (championship game 1) - G5 winner VS G6 winner- 7 p.m.- G 5 winner wins championship if they win.
- G8 (championship game 2 if necessary)- G5 winner winner VS G6 winner- 7 p.m.
Note: Due to Zone 1 being the host of the state tournament, both the champion and runner up will advance to the state tourney being held from July 30th-August 3rd at the Winkin Complex on the campus of Husson University.